At Turner Accountants we have been working hard over the past few months to create a suite of business webinars which we are launching in October. The aim is to provide businesses – regardless of size or sector – with the opportunity to access useful and relevant content to take them through the remainder of 2020 and into 2021 with confidence. Our team are confident these webinars will help you make better business decisions and achieve your business goals to finish 2020 on a high.
Look through our complimentary online webinar topics below, book your place and we’ll see you on Zoom in the very near future!
Your Personal Budget:
Thursday 1st October 13:00 – 13:45 hrs
As a business owner, it’s essential you prepare a Personal Budget each year. Instead of being confining, a Personal Budget should be liberating as you can spend guilt-free, knowing other money has been allocated to your expenses. Think of it as a spending plan rather than a budget.
By knowing how you’ll spend and save money and setting personal finance goals, you’ll know exactly what your business needs to provide to you.
Join us for our 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- Learn how to gain control of your personal finances
- Identify how to manage and reduce debt levels
- Discover how to build better money habits
- Reduce stress and have positive personal spending conversations
- Understand how to set and achieve your wealth goals
Plus, we’ll provide you with our complimentary Personal Budget template.
Know Your Numbers:
Thursday 22nd October 13:00 – 13:45 hrs
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions.
We are hosting a 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- Learn what each of your key financial reports tells you about your business
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and trends
- Discover why your bank account balance may not reflect profits
- Identify how to protect your assets
- Discover the key drivers of business value
- Learn how to measure your business efficiency to drive improvement
Plus, we’ll provide you with a complimentary Guide to Your Financial Reports.
7 Ways to Grow:
Thursday 12th November 13:00 – 13:45 hrs
Join us at our Seven Ways to Grow Your Business webinar, where we’ll cover the key areas in your business that you can influence and the strategies you can adopt to achieve growth and improvement.
On this complimentary Webinar we’re hosting you’ll:
- Understand how to map a clear path to get your business from A to B
- Discover the seven ways to grow your business
- Identify strategies to grow and improve your business
- Understand how to adapt your business for greater success
- Achieve continuous growth via implementation of best practice strategies
Business Recovery Planning:
Thursday 26th November 13:00 – 13:45 hrs
Right now, it’s ‘Business Unusual’ as businesses reopen after the Covid-19 crisis and adapt to an unfamiliar environment. We’re on the frontline of business support and we’re doing all we can to help our clients get to a new ‘Business as Usual’.
Join us for a 75 minute complimentary webinar, Business Recovery Planning, where we’ll cover the most important steps you can take to ensure your business has the best chance of recovery, including:
- Closing the disconnect
- The need to re-invent
- Your budget (personal and business)
- Opportunities, vulnerabilities and critical challenges
- Identifying and managing risks
- Goals and actions
- Pulling everything together as a complete package
Plus, we’ll update you on how we can continue to support you through your business recovery.
Thursday 17th December 13:00 – 13:45 hrs
The impact of Covid-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid.
On this complimentary webinar you’ll:
- Understand how to approach your debtors in these challenging times
- Learn best practice credit control process management
- Discover lessons to take into the future to improve your cashflow
- Get runs on the board quickly
- Understand the support available to you
We’ll be providing all attendees with a guide and script templates to support you to get paid.